5 Tips for Beating Your Big Competitors in the War for Top Talent
Inability to hire enough top talent in today’s market keep Hiring Managers awake at night.
Finding candidates isn’t so hard. You’ll find profiles from every industry on LinkedIn and other community niche forums. Hiring top talent…well that’s a different story and it’s hard!
Here’s 5 tips to dramatically improve your odds!
- 1Develop The Ideal Candidate Persona For Your Job. This is your ideal candidate. We develop a persona with our client for every search we conduct.
- 2Understand What Top Talent Wants. Build a compelling recruiting message that speaks to their wants and needs and their career deal breakers. (Hint: it’s more than just money).
- 3Appeal to Their Intrinsic Motivators. Recruiting messages with intrinsic rewards helps employees find success and job satisfaction from within. (Hint: Money is extrinsic).
- 4Craft a Compelling EVP. Why Should They Want Your Job? Create an Employee Value Proposition message that paints a word picture emphasizing intrinsic rewards!
- 5Ensure Recruiting Message Consistency Across the Hiring Team. Only 5% of your competitors know how and/or will do this.
Enjoy a competitive advantage because your job now describes a true career opportunity.
5 Proven Tips for beating your competition in the talent war
Book a Free Consultation With Carl Bradford